Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

I am officially a blogger


I suppose as of this date, july something 2006, I am giving into the world of blogging. Now all of my adoring fans all over the world can hang onto my every word. By adoring fans I of course mean my mom and that weird lady on my block with the huge birthmark that covers half of her face and smells like poontang juice. Great broad. So blogging, yea... maybe I will write one more than twice and maybe give a chuckle or even better actually write about something. What more do you want from me?!?!

Comments:
Do you have that weird lady's number? For my friend of course.
 
what more do we want from me, you ask?

just that you start posting with pictures god damn it!
 
it's on, copycats. MEOW.
 
HEY, i'm trying to get down with this. I just wanna make the team!
 
Umm...what's up with the picture. I know you guys are in to boobs, but COME ON.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?