Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

Inauguration, featuring Paris Hilton


Being that it's 2006, I've decided to stop living in '05 and start blogging. Now I don't know how I'm going to top this crazy life-altering step in '07 but I'll worry about that when the time comes. Maybe I'll get a wireless mouse or something.

Anyway, I want to share with you the inspiration behind my decision to start a blog. Her name is Paris Hilton. You all know her. Many of you hate her (women 21 and up) and many of you love her (straight men and any girls under 21 who can't read or write and who are obsessed with the color pink). Things had calmed down in Paris World ever since the sex tape, aka the tape that proved God is a man or lesbian, and the time when she almost married a guy named Paris. What are the odds of that?

But Paris is back. And this time, she's a musician. I was listening to Q102 yesterday when I heard her new song. The title: Stars Are Blind. The lyrics: Even though the gods are crazy, even though the stars are blind, if you show me real love baby, I'll show you mine. A lyrical genius, for sure.

This all got me thinking about the struggling musicians who will be upset at the fact that they had more talent when they were just a fetus than Paris will ever have in her entire life. And while that is true, Paris is still hot. And she made a sex tape. And she has loads of money she didn't earn. And she smells like cinnamon. And that's just the way it is. Oh by the way Mr./Ms. Struggling Musician, I just heard a different Paris single on the radio tonight. I didn't catch the name of it and I really don't feel like looking it up because I'm beginning to question my coolness after typing the lyrics to the first song.

Note to Philly area people: Feel free to make complete fun of me, a 23-year-old male for listening to Q102 but it enables me to practice my amazing dance moves, and any station that plays Kelly Clarkson is okay by me.

Comments:
i can't tell if i am going crazy or that song is a little catchy (tho yes, devoid of talent).
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I would like to point out that tone loc has said sex tape downloaded on his computer
 
DO NOT!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?