Wednesday, July 26, 2006

 

With friends like these who needs enemies


Yesterday after going to the gym my girlfriend and I were driving home when I rememberd that I had saw that Friends DVD's were on sale for a measly $17.99 at circuit City. You read that correctly, $17.99 for one full season of your bestest friends in the whole world. So I said to my girlfriend, "why don't we drive over to Jersey and pick up a couple of seasons". She initally felt bad about me spending the money on it but she got over that on the ride over the bridge. Besides, the way I figured it I would have to buy this eventually so why not get them cheap? So we get there, grab 4 seasons( 2 for my GF and 2 for my sister), bring them up to the counter, take out my credit card and he rings them up. Grand total? Roughly $134. Now I may have barely passed every math class I have ever had (probably shouldnt have passed either) but I know 4x17.99 is not $134. And I was right. Turns out we just missed the sale. We walk away rejected and drive back over the bridge in defeat. So basically, now I have too pay full price for them at christmas. This is why Friends are not my friends.

Comments:
and you paid $3 for the bridge toll for nothing. i think you should right matt leblanc a letter and demand your $3 back.
 
If you could get a dvd of just Chandler highlights, I would say it's worth it. But I'm guessing that hasn't been made yet.
 
what a gentleman. or a lady.
 
Friends...sigh. I'll never understand it.
 
I hear ya ICG. All I know is: chicks dig it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?