Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

34 motherf@cker!

Looks like my half post about Chase worked out splendidly. Last night, after gonig 0-4 I believe he got a hit, if I remember correctly, in the 8th inning. There was a little dispute if it was a hit or a fielders choice. It was actually ruled a hit, than a fielders choice (which means no more hitting streak), but than it was ruled a hit... again. And everyone rejoiced. Amazingly thugh he got another at bat in the 9th (the Phillies scored 16 runs so its not that hard to comprhend) and got a legit hit so now there is no dispute about the streak. Hooray. One more thing I would like to bring up totally unrelated to the fightin's: Tone Loc got a hair cut. And he looks goofier than ever!

Comments:
If you jinx Chase Utley I will do to you what Steven Segal does to bad guys in his movies. I will break you.
 
Oh boys. If only I knew what you were talking about.
 
I think Steven Segal holds the real hit record... and the kick record... and every other record that Chuck Norris doesn't already hold.
 
oh, god. please don't ever bring up chuck norris again, or else we are definitely in for it...trust me on this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?