Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Are graphic tee's for me?

I little while back, probably about a month now, I began seriously thinking about starting my own little business. "What kind of special, magical even, business are you thinking of starting Jmoney? You sexy man mountain of muscle." First, thanks for the compliment. And second: a online graphic t-shirt site. Yup. I want to create my own amusing t-shirts and sell them on the world wide web. In theory it all sonds pretty easy. I can make my own web site. Design my own t-shirts. Rob people walking down the side walk wearing plain t-shirts to print on. Its a full proof plan I tells ya. The only problem is that I haven't really done anything to get it off the ground. I bought a couple books online to help me out but they were not very useful. Mostly because I dont know how to read and what little I do know how to read I wont. Reading is for nerds. And I am no nerd. I also came up with some ideas one night and came up with a solid ten ideas at least but this was like 2-3 weeks ago now. I haven't even tried to actually design any shirt or even think of how the site would look. I think the main reason is self doubt. Is anyone gonig to even like my shit? Would anyone ever see my site? Is it worth the money? Did I leave the oven on before I left my house? Has my house burned to the ground? etc. What does everyone think? Should invest my time and effort into this little project or just sit in my basement and make my own techno music? A little feedback would be appreciated.

Comments:
Me and my friends have been working on this for a while (with bery little action). We got about 20 solid ideas but they're mainly jokes from in our circle.

I think at this point we've given up on selling them, but we still occasionally print some up to wear ourselves.

Example: http://www.zazzle.com/products/product/product.asp?product_id=235988621950553139&CMP=EMC-Q8H631100074
 
Ok, the link was too long.
 
just do it. and your first shirt should say "I'm a sexy mountain of man muscle"
 
I think you should invest your time in going to the gym. You have obviously never stepped foot inside one.
 
I may just use that for a shirt. Email me the link to that shirt. I wanna see what yous do.
 
you have clearly never felt the peeks that lay atop mount bicep. massive!!!
 
Bill Gates invested his time and effort into a little project called microsoft. Shoot for your hopes and dreams.
 
^ tone loc has the right idea
 
I'm wondering if I should be freaked out becasue my psuedo-boyfriend Emmet is starting a t-shirt company, and I'm helping him. He's taking out a loan...

Freaky
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?