Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

As My Friends Would Say...Smell Yah Pluto


Shocking developments from our solar system: Pluto is no longer considered a planet. This is what the world's leading astronomers concluded today. I tried to reach the former planet for a comment but there was no answer. I did, however, get in touch with Neptune, Pluto's neighbor.

"It's sad, really," said Neptune. "One day you're a planet, the next day you're a dwarf planet. It just ain't right."

Not all planets were surprised by the news, though.

"I always knew there was something weird about Pluto," said Venus. "Honestly, I didn't feel safe with him around. I'm relieved that he's gone and this solar system is better for it."

Harsh words from the second planet from the sun.

Coming up...Was Pluto stealing Neptune's moons? We've got the dirt on the other side.

Comments:
i tried so hard to make my comment in the same hysterical tone and style that you wrote this post, but it was just no use. this was too funny to even try!
 
Well played, my friend.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Somebody please make a clever yourg anus/Uranus joke. I'm drawing a blank back here.

Thanks.
 
Sounds like this article was written by Pat O'Brien
 
Pat is one of my inspirations to someday get into TV or radio. He's the best...and he doesn't breath through his nose.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?