Monday, August 07, 2006

 

I feel like rambling...

I just had one of the best weekends in my short adult life. I'm aching, exhausted, and debit card-less (I lost it in the first 2 hours I was in Boston on Friday night, i think this is card number 8 or 9 at this point), but it was all worth it.

Until I had to wake up this morning. If I ever figure out who invented Monday mornings, I'm going back in time, slapping them with a glove, and challenging them to a duel. (Its only fair that they get a chance to defend themselves. )

If I survive the duel, I'm gonna create a list of people who had no business designing airports, but for some reason decided to take a stab at it anyway, and delfate their tires.

I can honestly say I'm excited for the second season of Flavor of Love on VH1 (Flavor Flav reality show). I watched it last year when there was nothing else on, and Season 2 premiered last night. I was on the fence on whether to subject myself to this kind of low brow entertainment until Saturday night when my friends and I were cursed out severely by bum in a viking hat with horns. The tirade continued until the man stopped, turned and just like the dude in the above photo does, yelled "FLAAAAVORRRRRR FLAAAAAAAAVV!!!!!" at the top of his lungs.

Obviously it was a sign.

Comments:
Low brow entertainment? You take that back. It's a classy show with classy ladies like Hoopz. So glad she won the first season.
 
Haha, that's so awesome. I would have paid money to see that. Did he have gold teeth?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?