Monday, August 28, 2006

 

If I haven't played it, it's new to me


Although playstation 2 has been out for years now I do not own one. In fact I probably havent even played it more than a handful of times. What does this mean you may ask? It means its time to buy a playstation 2.

As I write this Playstation 3 is being forged by plastic in a very very hot little room somewhere in Korea by people who would think what I spent on lunch today was a fortune. So shouldn't I just wait till this game consoule beast comes out? Hell no. Playstation 3 is gonig to belike $600! Not to mention pricey games to go with it. This is where my lack of PS2 playing comes in handy. Since I have never played any of te games they are all new to me. And still gonig to be great. The only difference is that its all going to cost less than one session with Tonelocs mom. I figure i'll be able to get a PS2 for around $100. Used or new, doesn't matter. Games? Roughly $20. Am I a genius for waiting like 8 years before buying a PS2? I like to think so.

To all those looking into buying a PS3 when it coes out, this is for you: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?