Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Is This It?


I am officially an old man. Plans for my five-year high school reunion are in the works. It seems like only yesterday I was creeping around the halls of CCHS. Now I'm sitting in 'Cublicle de Tone' with real responsiblities (like blogging). Pretty soon I'll be residing in a nursing home where someone will be feeding me as I dominate the daily BINGO games. The best days of my life have passed me by. Is there anything else to look forward to?

On a side note, I always remember thinking high school was going to be like Saved By the Bell which both excited and frightened me. It wasn't really like it all. People didn't get stuffed in lockers. There were alot of meatheads but none even came close to matching the meatheadish standard set by one Albert Clifford Slater. People did real drugs, not caffeine pills. There was no one out there as dreamy as the Polish Princess Kelly Kapowski was in her prime. And people didn't start fights like
this.

Comments:
Oh my GOD, you sounds like me. But I miss college, not high school. I may miss college days, but living in your 20's is pretty damn cool.
 
And they didn't dance like this either:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAtUfWMpvAQ
 
Yeah, my 5 year reunion is in the fall (i think). I swear it hasnt been 5 years.
 
where do you park your walker? in the copy room?
 
My five-year reunion is the day after Thanksgiving, but the actual fifth anniversary of my graduation was in June. Two of my friends are organizing the historic event, so I also get the privelege of hearing about it every time I see them. I won't be seeing them for awhile. And I am blocking their emails.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?