Monday, August 14, 2006

 

The Roots


This Thursday, the greatest band in hip-hop (okay, the only relevant band in hip-hop but great regardless) is coming home and performing at the Electric Factory. They tour constantly and I've seen 'em perform 4-5 times now, but they never disappoint.

Since 2 people dropped out at the last minute (which royally pisses me off, but its my fault for buying 6 tickets without confirming anything), I have 2 extra tickets. That's right, 2 tickets to see "The Legendary Roots Crew" for the small price of whatever it says on the ticket (like 23 bucks). I don't know how many (if any) Roots fans are reading this, but if anyone is interested in the tickets, let me know.

I'll leave you with 2 videos. The first one is a live concert with Jill Scott with the Roots performing a remix edition of the grammy award winning song "You Got Me".



This next video is from 2002's Phrenology, "The Seed 2.0":





Comments:
Possibly...I'll let you know today
 
^ Somebody else let me know they wanted them just before you left this comment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?