Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

Greatest Wedding Cake Ever

It's not just the greatest because its Mario (that just makes it great), but its ridiculously well-done. I refuse to believe it's even edible, it looks like plastic.

Over the years my video game playing has drastically declined, but I'll always have a place in my heart for the short, fat, shroom addicted, Italian plumber.

I just hope the whole wedding wasn't Mario themed, cause then I'd be pissed that those pictures weren't posted.

This cake alone is reason enough to get married... maybe the best reason.

Comments:
love your ending.
 
i can't imagine what the bachelor party must have been like...
 
how did you get pictures of my sisters wedding cake?
 
I bet it's real...they do special icing if it's in hot conditions. They did it for my sister's cake.

Also, it tasted like ass.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?