Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

I'm Starting To Scare Myself

It's official. JTimbo is talented. The former NSyncer has followed up Sexy Back with another great single, My Love. The scariest part of this revelation is I just downloaded it and I can't stop listening. I love it and I want to scream it from the top of a mountain. Except I don't have a mountain, I have a blog. JMoney, you can make fun all you want but I don't care.

So far this has been one of those songs that I heard in the car and I either A) put up the windows to sing loudly, or B) turned down the volume a little so that I could comfortably listen without wondering if the person in the car next to me thinks I am a nutjob. Well those days are over. I will proudly blast JTimbo when I want, where I want.

I'm already looking forward to his next hit. It will more than likely be awesome. And I need to stop now.

Comments:
I came here to make the exact same post ... and decided against it. I'm relieved.

The album comes out next Tuesday, and I WILL be at Tower Records at lunchtime. I might have to purchase a DMX album or something to de-sissify (not a word) the trip.
 
Say it ain't so, Malonus. Say it ain't so.
 
I dont think i can write in this blog anymore. I hope you two at least ask for a reach around when you listen to it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?