Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Lets go Fightin's

What a glorious Sunday. Just great I say.

Of course I am talking about the Eagles/Giants game. I had some bad feelings gonig into this game today because you can;t really tell much about a team when they play the Texans. They're awful. Like expired milk awful. But the Eagles proved that all of my bad feelings were for nothing. What a win. I didn;t actually watch all of the game, what with a 17 point lead and all I didn't feel the need to watch the Giants suffer. Its not like Donovan is going to start joking around and get a penalty, which ends up leading to a fumble recovery for a Giants touchdown. That would never happen. But even if it did thats only one touchdown, it has no meaning on the outcome. Unless they fumble the ball again, nahhh.

So I say, "way to go Birds" on a well deserved, dominate win.

F.Y.I. - Phillies get a big win against the astros, 6-4 I believe, which puts them 1 game back of the Dodgers. And even better the Giants are 3.5 back and the Marlins are 4. A little hope to an otherwise suicidal weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?