Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Say it aint soo oh oh ohhh

the date: 9/4/06. The occasion? The death of the Crocodile hunter. Thats right, Steve Irwin has died from a fatal sting ray assault. It actually stabbed him in the heart with its tail. Straight up gangsta if you ask me.

I would like to take this time to say goodbye to the man who gave so much joy to the world by almost being eatin by crocodiles on a daily basis and even dangling his baby a foot away from one. Its how you grow up to be a man so its all good.

When you think about it though its kinda lame how he died. A sting ray? really? I've been stabbed in the heart by sting rays for years and i'm still kickin. Kickin it old school to boot. I'm not trying to be mean but i think the world kinda collectively laughed when they heard he died from a sting ray. What a pussy. Regardless, the sting rays gotta go. My uncle has a boat called the rusty trambone from which I will hunt down this son-of-a-bitch. Or i'll just forget about the whole thing by tomorrow. either way I'm gonna start banging his wife. Oh yea, easy pickins.

Comments:
Crikey!
 
Tastefully done
 
RIP, Steve. RIP.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?