Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

What a gentleman


The other day when I was walking home from work when I noticed an older woman, late 30s probably, that had quite the sad face on her puss.

I don't know exactly why but I started to feel bad. I didn't know her and I will most likely never see her again but I felt like I should do something to cheer her up. But what? I didn't want to talk to this broad (she was nerdy looking) so just throwing out a hello was out. Plus I dont think that would actually cheer anyone up. Maybe a smile? Smiles are good but i think she needed something more than that. Thats when it struck me. Before I smile at her I'll check out her ass so she thinks I like what I see.

So I wait till she looks over at me, let her see me look down, throw her a smile and vola! She looks a little disgusted but I know that underneath that confused nerdy look she is elated. I know that made her day... she may have not liked it when I made a "V" with my fingers and licked in between them but that part cheered me up.

F.Y.I. - Just so everyone stops getting grossed out this did NOT actually happen. Its a fictional tale.

Comments:
A) You're sick.

B) No one - male or female - wants you looking at them.

C) That was Tone Loc's girlfriend/cousin.
 
No wonder no one reads this thing. Jmoney has creeped out everyone with his perv posts. Or we all just really suck at coming up with good topics. Probably a combo of both.

Flip:
A. I'm not from Mississippi.
B. Can I join your blog now that Jmoney has scared away any potential female readers?
C. If you were a condiment, which one would you be?
 
Tone:
A) You're from NJ - I wouldn't brag about that.
B) I do not make the power decisions around unpretty. But, I will show your work and give a recommendation. I'll get back to you within three business days.
C) Ranch dressing. I use it not only as a condiment, but also as a main food group.
 
A. No bragging. I was merely stating that I am not from a state where people generally date family.
B. Thank you for your recommendation. I look forward to meeting with you to further discuss the position.
C. I respect your decision to go with ranch dressing but the correct answer is gulden's spicy mustard.
 
That's weak.
 
*shrugs* I thought it was funny.
 
Someone with a sense of humor. I knew I liked you I-cog
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?