Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Who the f@ck are you?


As some people may or may not know I own a sirius radio and listen to it all day at work, i've mentioned this here before. Me and Tone Loc were actually listening to some British chicks ride the sybian on Stern today. Oh and FYI, chicks with British accents moaning is hot. But I'm not here to write about Howard. I'm here to talk about a new channel on Sirius. Who could be on this channel you say? The Who of course.

During last week Sirius decided to give the Who they're own 24/7 channel. I listened to it non-stop after stern for a week. Its getting a little old now i'll admit but amazing still. Behind blue eyes anyone? Anyone?

R.I.P. Keith Moon "the loon"

P.S.- Unusual Suspect could not name one Who song but our CEO and head inchalada could. Sad.

Comments:
Live at Leeds- one of the best live albums ever.
 
i have it on VHS. Amazing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?