Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Blogger/superstar?

Our very own Tone Loc made it into the metro yesterday. He was quted several times about our companies new program Soundaboutphilly.

"We made an effort to keep up with new technology. So if your in LA, you can find out where you want to go in Philly before you get here." Said Tone Loc, spokesman. I didnt know he was a spokesman for the company. I dont think he did either.

He is a rising star people. Latch onto his coat tails and take the ride. The ride all the way to public access television.

GO CARDINALS!!!

Comments:
stop embarrasing me. I'm blushing.
 
You are SO UWISHUNU
 
that should be our uwishunu project: making Tone Loc a D-list star. I'm gonig to suggest it.
 
I think we could make that a full fledged reality show. Seriously.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?