Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Worst day ever

October 22, 2006: Woke up hurting thanks to mucho drinks and sleeping on a couch. Both my throat and my back were on fire, and still are. I know I'm an old man.

Watched the Eagles lose at a bar in D.C. Nothing compares to watching your team get its ass kicked by a bunch of scrubs, and having to be around a group of Redskins fans while it goes down. By the way, when I heard the temp. in Tampa was 100 degrees, I predicted McNabb would heave. And heave he did, all over the field.

To top it off, it took me five plus hours to drive back home from Washington because of roadwork. Taffic really is one of the worst things in the world. But why, Delaware, are you doing roadwork on a Sunday evening when everyone is returning from their weekend rendezvous in wherever? The worst part is, they closed two lanes on 95. Not one, but two. Even more worse is the fact that I think they were doing the same roadwork at the same exit the last time I drove home from D.C. I thought I was driving into hell as everyone was merging.

Which justifies my belief that Delaware should not be part of America. Here are a few suggested slogans for the so-called first state:
Delaware: Why are you here?
Delaware: We suck.
Delaware: I'd rather be in Jersey.
Delaware: Even Rhode Island could kick our ass in a fight?

Worst. Day. Ever.

Comments:
i was also watching the game in dc and also got stuck in that bullshit traffic. if you saw some asshole with his music blasting and obnoxiously rapping to P. Diddy's greatest hits, it was me.
 
Delaware: America's first state. America's first mistake.
 
Yes! Let's pitch that to the gov's office.
 
wow. why aren't you a copy writer? thats pure gold!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?