Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

Breaking news


First of all JMoney, it should be noted that despite the fact that your posts are usually wildly inappropriate, the downfall of What the F? probably began immediately after the initial post. That said, I write for at the very least my own amusement. I'm the funniest person I know. Hands down.

Anywho, I haven't had a minute to write lately because...wait for it...

...I've been busy courting the newly single sexy vixen Reese Witherspoon. Alot of adjectives there. Well guess what, she is no longer single. In case you missed Pat O'Brien's latest report where he doesn't breath through his nose, he broke the news that Reese and I are currently dating. More to come on this so stay tuned for the wedding announcement.

Smell ya guy from Cruel Intentions. He better have a supermodel lined up. How does one let June Carter get away? Seriously, he isn't even a big star is he?

Comments:
keep smokin tone, keep smokin
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?