Friday, November 03, 2006

 

The decline of western civilization partIII: whatthefphilly


Earlier this morning myself and I-cog were talking about this little blog we got here and how popular it has gotten (maybe 10 people looked at it. Thats a lot right?) and than all of sudden how unpopular it has gotten (down to about 3 readers... who also write for it). We tried to pin point where exactly everything started gonig down hill. We could probably point to every post I have ever made but instead we pointed at this one. This little diddy created some controversy around the office, mostly from flipflopgirl from sounpretty, but still controversy. So without further adu, the post that made me look like a scumbag to all women.

The other day when I was walking home from work when I noticed an older woman, late 30s probably, that had quite the sad face on her puss.

I don't know exactly why but I started to feel bad. I didn't know her and I will most likely never see her again but I felt like I should do something to cheer her up. But what? I didn't want to talk to this broad (she was nerdy looking) so just throwing out a hello was out. Plus I dont think that would actually cheer anyone up. Maybe a smile? Smiles are good but i think she needed something more than that. Thats when it struck me. Before I smile at her I'll check out her ass so she thinks I like what I see.

So I wait till she looks over at me, let her see me look down, throw her a smile and vola! She looks a little disgusted but I know that underneath that confused nerdy look she is elated. I know that made her day... she may have not liked it when I made a "V" with my fingers and licked in between them but that part cheered me up.

F.Y.I. - Just so everyone stops getting grossed out this did NOT actually happen. Its a fictional tale

Comments:
LOL. The comments in that post were like a bonus post.

We can being the blog back, we just need to cut back on the work we get paid to do.
 
^ I meant 'bring' not 'being'.
 
i think if i never post something like this again it can come back. and if i stop entirely it may become a sensation.
 
hysterical...without further adu...fucking hysterical!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?