Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Worst day ever, part 2

You can officially lock up the Eagles not making the playoffs this season. In case you were in a box today, DNabb tore his ACL and will miss the rest of the season and maybe some of next year, which means I now must turn my attention to the Sixers. Yikes. Basically, there's nothing to look forward to this winter. The Birds also showed no effort once again and lost to the awful Titans.

Oh and if you want to remind me that the Birds rallied to make the postseason a few years back when 5 went down, good for you. But that magic is not there this season.

In other kill-me-why-don't-ya news, the Phils did not sign coveted free-agent Alfonso Soriano. He instead chose to go with the Cubs for a ridiculous amount of money that Chitown will most likely regret in a few years. It would have been a huge upgrade to sign Al and may have put this team over the top. But I say good for the Phils for not spending $136 mil. Now hopefully they have a backup plan. Please God, let them have a backup plan. They're so close.

I can't take sports anymore.

Comments:
23 years and counting
 
i think im just going to start getting into knitting and baking. much less heart ach. plus! i could keep my toesies warm with hand made socks and eat cupcakes that i made from scratch.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?