Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

The best feeling ever!!!


Some people may wonder what the best feeling in the world is. I am not one of them. I now know what the best feeling in the world is. "Is it love?", you ask. Haha, no. Love. You kill me. "Is it the feeling of waking up for work just to remember that it is actually Sunday?" No but that is really close. The best feeling is when you find a song, it might be a couple years old, a week or even 30 years old, that rocks your socks. From the opening chord you just get this feeling. That "holy shit this is fucking amazing. Thank God I found you, masterpiece on the getar." It happens a lot but its always great. Here are my two latest examples:

1. "Stone the crow"- Down
This song is probably like 8 years old or so but I love it. Its a former side project by Pantera frontman Phil "I love me some heroin" Anselmo. No one else here would probably like it. Its no Springstein if ya know whats I mean.

2. "Ralph Wiggum"- The Bloodhound Gang
Why, oh why have I not heard this song before? Its a must for every Simpson fan. It doesn't even have real lyrics. Its just Ralph Wiggum quotes strung together to make a song. Here is the chorus: "Ralphy, get off the stage sweetheat." Its gold Jerry. Gold!

Now I have to go find some more songs before I get tired of these two.

Comments:
as i said in person (NOT ON THE INTERNET!) that if that is the best feeling ever, you haven;t lived, my man.
 
who's jerry?
 
it is the best feeling ever. what is this feeling your talking about?
 
Jerry, as in Seinfeld.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?