Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

Breaking news: 10 pennies soon to be worth 50 cents

At least according to my homeboy Francois Velde at the Chicago Fed, who says that people will continue melting those copper bastards because their value increases. His solution: make pennies worth 5 cents and royally piss off the nickel family.

My opinion: nickels are bad ass mother fuckers. Penny done gone got itself into some trouble. I smell a coin currency turf war brewing.

The only reason I posted this was because the first seven people I told up in 30 South didn't believe me. Well, I guess you'll believe me when I'm $5 richer than you are because I saved my pennies.

Signing off for good, this is Emilio Estevez (Gordon Bombay). Good night and quack.

Comments:
I'll believe you when I actually see this reported on the news.
 
i throw pennies away. i guess i shouldnt do that anymore. sorta like i should quit smoking, drinking excessively with interns and watching bad TV.

yeah, i still throw 'em away.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?