Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

Dead but not forgoten... yet

I believe I said before that celebrity deaths always come in threes. I would like to say now that I was correct. Ford, Brown and Saddam. its like losing both of your grandfathers at the same time than realizing the one wasn't really your grandfather at all but was like one, because you grew up with him, ya know? Than when you find your actual grandfather you find out he was the godfather of soul... which raises some questions about grandma... but even worse you find out he just died too. bummer.

Now that I think about its actually nothing at all like that. not even a little. who's ready for the parade on Saturday? I know I am.

Oh, and a quick shout out to flipflopgirl at sounpretty and smedelicious at smedelicious who are both Penn State alums. Big win this past weekend. I know neither of you actually had anything to do with them winning but way to go anyway.

Comments:
go birds and psu!
 
Um, I definitely had something to do with the win. And, you're welcome.
 
I did as well...LET'S GO STATE
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?