Monday, January 15, 2007

 

Five posts of shit cramed into one

I have a couple random things that I would like to touch base on so I think I'm gonig to throw them all in this here post in no particular order. Be warned, your head may explode.

First I would like to thank Dr. King for everything that he did while alive and in death. Mostly in death though. In particular, getting us this b-e-a-utiful Monday off. I just wish that more people could do great things like him so we could have more holidays. Presidents need not apply though. It would just get lumped into presidents day and would defeat the whole damn point.

Did I ever tell anyone about the lifelong search that I am on? Its not for a holy grail or Waldo. Its much better than that and even harder to find. Pictures of women. Pictures of women I know. Pictures of women I know naked on the internet. I just want to randomly find one of a girl I went to gradeschool with. It would make me so happy. I only know of one person who has ever accomplished this feat and his eyes lit up so much when he told me about it that I need to experience it.

I am already pumped up for The Simpsons movie that is coming out July 27th. I will definetly be seeing this on the 26th at 12:00 to be one of the first to see it. There is a possiblity that I will be on some sort of mind altering drug to enhance it also. Who am I kidding. I will be.

I need a massage.

Here is some good news: I will be getting amazing Phillies tickets this year. I know a guy with season tickets and he is willing to sell me something like 10 games worth of tickets. 2 tickets per game of course. I believe they are tenth row behind home plate. I will be accepting gifts of all sorts as of now, from those who wish to join me.

Comments:
maybe you could take the naked girl on the internet that you knew in grade school...if you ever find her! (que hysterical evil laughter)
 
If I find a naked girl on the internet you know, can I get those Phillies tickets? I've only been to one game in my 26 years on earth.
 
If anyone does find somenoe I know online you will definetly be coming to the game with me. And if you are the girl then i'll take you to 2. Its not just girls from grade school I'm looking for! muhahaha
 
Helluva search idea. Good luck.
 
You can think me too for the day off. It's my b-day, too.
 
thats obviously the real reason for the day off, it just didnt get much coverage
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?