Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

Only two ways out of this mess: a time machine and a shotgun. And I dont see a time machine.


Ever have one of those days when you wonder why you chose the career path your on? I tend to get them from time to time. Yesterday was one of them. I usually think about how I should have became an electrition right out of high school like everyone else in my neighborhood and than maybe I would be making $30 an hour or whatever the hell they make. Plus it would be minus the deadlines and other BS. I eventually get off this kick and go back to somewhat enjoy what I do though.

First I think how maybe if I was working somewhere else I would like it more. Than I realize thats probably not true. It would probably be even more stressful in an agency. Plus, I like everyone I work with. Yes, you. Reading this right now. And I actually think, for the most part, the feeling is mutual. How I don't know. I'm a dick. And I can be really annoying. And I tend not to shower enough. And stare creepily at everyone.

Thanks everyone who has to deal with me. I enjoy dealing with you.

Comments:
did you want to be an electrician like a skilled laborer? or an electrition like a robot? just want to clarify.
 
i wanted to generate some comments but i guess the sappy route isnt the right way. back to abortion for me.
 
I have these days every couple of months too
 
I think that you should choose a career that you know how to spell correctly - "electrician".
 
awwww,this post made me cry.
 
I have these thoughts about once a week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?