Monday, January 22, 2007

 

Oops, I pooped my pants


This is kind of a continuation on my "best feeling" post i made last week. That one was about finding a new song you love. This one is about the element of surprise.

This is kinda cruel and you usually feel bad about it after but accidentally scaring the shit of someone is a great feeling. I dont mean startling someone, I mean making them jump and scream. And the more over the top they act the better. These are my two most recent accidents. I think they happened on the same day also which makes it even better.

I had some work that I needed sone by Monday so I decided to come into work on Saturday. Scary enough, I know. So I come in the side door very quit like because when no one else is in the office everything seems louder and I would just rather be quit OK? So I walk in, come through the copy room and see that my boss has her light on and is actually in her office working on Saturday also. Well, I dont want to scare her so I walk up to the doorway and are about to knock and say hi when she sees my reflection in her window and jumps out of her chair and literally does a 180 to face me and yells. This is hilarious to me now but I felt bad at the time. I thought she was gonig to have a heart attack. Because shes old.

The next one I didnt even do anything. I was just sitting at my desk working with the light out, again because I am weird I guess. When who should walk by but Miz Cynical. I didn't even know she was there. She could have easily scared the shit out of me but instead just by seeing my hideousness at my desk working scared her. She was not expecting me apparently. She later revealed to me that she pooped her pants. Twice.

Do you have a good "scared the shit outta someone" story? Jmoney wants to hear it. Especially if it involves nudity or lesbianism. Actually if it does not involve either just throw it in there somehow so its more interesting.

Comments:
i love scaring people too, but sometimes my attempts backfire and the person's scared reaction sometimes scares me more.

oh, and i once scared a naked lesbian...happy?
 
I hate being scared by people. A guarantee "poop in the pants" incident is this: When you are driving somewhere at night with a female as your passenger, randomly scream. It works every time. It's cruel, but funny as hell.
 
I did not poop my pants.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?