Friday, January 19, 2007

 

Put it there


I have something pretty important I would like everyone to know and since everyone has been going blog crazy as of late I figured I would just do it here.

I don’t know how much I can trust everyone in our office anymore. A sad state of affairs I know but there is one way to get around this little di-lemma. An old trick I believe the commies came up with back in the day. Because they had a lot of spies. And transvestites. Mostly because of the trannys though. Who wants to end up in a bathroom stall with that? not me... Of course I am talking about a secret handshake. Its the only way I can be sure I can trust someone.

Unusual Suspect and Flip flop girl already have one so I can trust them, But the rest of you? No...fucking...way. Not until we can develop a special secret handshake of our own. I expect to see everyone at my cube sometime tomorrow or I will assume you are a commie transvestite and there for untrustworthy.

Disclaimer: handshake may contain nudity.

Just so everyone knows this is the dumbest thing I have ever written in my life but because you read it you are dumb as well. Therefore I feel better.

Comments:
Oh jmoney, I am so glad that I am a part of your trusted few. Big question of the day: Whose handshake will contain nudity???
 
Not even I know that for sure. I make them up on the fly... I could make a zipper joke there but I wont.

It wasn't even 9am when you left your comment. You have a blogging problem lady.
 
That picture makes me want to puke.
 
Note to self: Do not use the secret prostate handshake on smedelicious.
 
Jesus, jmoney. I'm getting ready to eat dinner & I just saw that. I thought our high five while I'm barreling through the office was our secret handshake? Does ours involve a Seinfeld joke? Benefiber? I'll come by your desk on Monday since we're not supposed to be here on Saturday ( or are we?)
 
Our secret handshake could involve anything. i think ours will involve text messageing. oh yea, its a doosey.

your getting off easy though. me and Ethans handshake takes 30 minutes.
 
i love our handshake. its complicated, yet thrilling.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?