Monday, January 29, 2007

 

This is me rambling...




Rambling about socks...
When I was getting dressed this morning, I got delayed by 20 minutes because I couldn't find f*cking socks that matched. I had 7 socks with no match. What the F? Honestly, wearing mis-match socks doesn't bother me, but not even having the option to match em does bother me. A lot.

Rambling about relationships... long distance relationships...
They suck.

Rambling about the hot chocolate...
I got the White Hot Chocolate from Dunkin Donuts this morning, and that sh*t was excellent. And I usually hate white chocolate. I mean, its only appeal is the color. If white chocolate tasted white and looked brown, people would say "damn, this is some low quality chocolate". BUT, the White Hot Chocolate tasted better than regular hot chocolate and basically flipped my whole theory upside down. Or created some kind of inverse relationship when applied to liquid.

(I must have killed some brain cells this weekend, that whole paragraph was just stupid.)

Rambling about text messaging...
If I send you a text message, do not reply by calling me. It's just not logical. What the F?

Rambling about Amtrak...
Amtrak is awful. 65 bucks to get to DC? I just bought a plane ticket on Southwest to Nashville for only 48 dollars. Southwest uses airplanes and gives out courtesy peanuts. Amtrak does neither. Where does this huge price discrepancy come from? It comes from Amtrak's absolute suckiness. Unfortunately, it appears that nobody can rise up and rival Amtrak cause they own the rails or something like that (I'm not looking it up).

Rambling about bad blog posts...
An good example of a bad blog post is located above.

I'm off to do the electric slide.

Comments:
First: i dont believe you about the white chocolate. Its the worst form of sugar you can get. I dont care if it is hot it has to suck.

I'd do the electric slide with you but, you know. Thats officially my last mention of that. I already killed it. I hate when I love something so much i run it into the ground.
 
I enjoy your ramblings. And I enjoy the Electric Slide, but I guess I'm not allowed anymore.
 
I tried the White Hot Chocolate last night, because of this post. I was a skeptic.

IT WAS DELICIOUS! It tasted like vanilla.
 
hmmm. i might have to try it now with 2 postive comments on it.
 
I'm not gonna lie, I've been thinking about the white hot chocolate all day...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?