Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

You wash my back while you freeze


I was thinking the other day about things that I can't stand yet seems like I should love. It's a weird thing to think about randomly but hey, thats me. The first thing that came to mind was showering with someone. It could be your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, trashman or even bigfoot but the result will always be the same.

It's always fun at first. You're naked, they're naked. You're soapy, they're soapy. This is always good. But here is where it starts to go bad. When you get stuck in the back it is a nightmare. Nothing kills a mood like standing naked dripping wet with no way to warm yourself. Now something that was originally sexy is turning into a battle for warmth in front of the shower head.

The funniest part about this? I will never turn it down. Never. I always have the feeling that its going to be great. But it always turns out to be lackluster. The only saving grace is the sex. I could be out in the snow standing on a block of ice but it would be fine as long as we were bumping uglies.

Seriously though, does anyone else feel this way or is it just me? Its probably just me. Theres probably a better system to this that i just dont know about. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments:
OMG this post was a riot. and intensley creepy. beanie said that there is a solution though: double showerheads.
 
It's one of those things that gets built up in movies. The only time showering with someone is great is when it's the first time you shower with them. From then on, it's about getting clean and being able to stand under the hot water.

And I hope you're not referring to shower sex. It's very unsexy, uncomfortable, and frankly, quite dangerous with all that soap flying around. Someone could break a leg...
 
its very rare that theres shower sex but afterwards sometimes. i guess that kinda ruins the part about just getting a shower. oh well, rinse and repeat right?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?