Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

21 chances to sit home scratching my balls

Last week, Friday I believe, I found out what should have been good news: I have 21 days off remaining in this fiscal year. Sounds great right? Not so fast! The fiscal year is over on June 30th and I can't take time off for most of May.

I'm still going to get some of these days off here and there, plus I get to transfer five of them into next year, but honestly I don't think I can take 21 days off over 4 months. I don't even really need them. Why take 21 days off? I gots shit to do at work mothafuckas.

So here is the deal: hows bout anyone reading this suggests a day I can take off along with a reason. Then once I get all of these great ideas I will fill out a time off form with said suggestions. Its so obvious. Why didn't I do this last year? Oh yea, I'm an idiot.

p.s.- If your idea involves travel or spending money of any kind go right ahead. I'm loaded!

Comments:
I have 19 to use. Whatever people suggest for you I'm just gonna steal.

If you want, you can steal this one: I plan to take off the first 2 days of the NCAA tournament instead of pretending to do work, while running to the tv everytime a game is close and under 2 minutes remaining.
 
I think everyone at whatthef was thinking about that. lets just make it official and take it off. Friday right?
 
Take off every Friday in June so you can have three-day weekends at the shore. And, maybe you should take off two Mondays in June. April 13 is Friday the 13th. Knowing your luck, you should just stay at home that day. Take off April 27 in preparation for my birthday the next day. You'll need your rest. And maybe you should take off the last week in March for fun. Or at least like three days.
 
A Thursday and Friday. I'll probably go around the corner to a bar and watch the games. Anybody else down?
 
Incog: I'm definetly down with that. At least friday.

I like that idea of every Friday off in June. I will try that out.

Thanks for the advice so far.
 
Oh baby I'm already off for the first round games on Friday. March madness, best time of the year.

Thursday, however, I will be at work pretending to work while really following the games on cbssportsline.com. Look at me plugging cbs over here.

You should take off Mondays because we all know Mondays off are better than Fridays off.
 
Cool people would rather take off on Fridays because Thursdays are better nights out than Sundays.
 
thats still only about 5 days there. anyone have any trip ideas or anything? remember I'm loaded and can go just about anywhere
 
Go to Jazz Fest in New Orleans--it's the last weekend in April and the First weekend in May. Ef the annual event.
 
hmmm, jazz fest you say? do you need to like jazz to enjoy this? if so it might not be the best trip for me. i appreciate the suggestion though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?