Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Ain't nothin' wrong, with doin' the butt all night long


I would like to take this opportunity to talk about a nation wide dilemma that has been happening more frequently in our higher learning facilities with males between the ages of 18-24. An issue, although very serious, does not get nearly as much attention as binge drinking, date rape, bulimia or even chronic masturbation (a post for another time F.Y.I.) The subject? Bro rape. Please watch and become aware. There are many victims out there... just ask Tone Loc.


Comments:
Wow. I think the real question is how did you find this video?
 
He filmed it. Jmoney was a firsthand witness to the ugly side of mancations. He liked it though. he liked it.
 
See this is why I never trust guys that call each other 'bro'.

Well, that and the fact that after they get wasted and a couple of Snoop or 50 Cent songs come on, they start dropping the n-word.

Uncomfortable all around. Especially the rape.
 
Anyone who pops the collar can not be trusted as far as I'm concerned.

Funniest part to me: "Your so pumped to be with the bros you don't even realize I just gave these guys 4 blow jobs."
 
That was definitely the best part. Good call j.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?