Monday, February 05, 2007

 

BRRRRRRR


Last night was the big game. Who knew right? Yup, Colts VS. Bears. Colts won. Colts covered. I drank a lot of beer and ate steak at the bar. Good times.

Now its time for the fightins motherfuckers and if you haven't heard we tied up Myers with a nice deal. Playoffs this year? Thats all I'm going to say on the subject. I'm kinda superstitious like that.

How about that cold weather? I can deal with my face, ears, nose and entire body freezing but I hate how long it takes to warm up once I get inside. It takes like 30 minutes. And another 20 for my junk to go back to normal. Damn cold weather.

Comments:
Ewww. No one wants to hear about your junk.
 
what were you saying about your junk? I'm listening.
 
As Elaine would say, I don't know how you guys walk around with those things...
 
a brief mention on the junk and thats all you people can focus on? and it is actually a joy to walk around with, f.y.i.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?