Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

"Hey go Nova." "Uh I go to St. Joe's you idiot"

I don't get excited about many things, unless they involve Bette Midler's greatest hits, chocolate syrup and chia pets if you know what I mean. You probably don't though because I don't even know what I meant by that.

The real reason for this post was to let all four of you know that I am excited about college basketball. We are just a month out from March Madness, a time when I can skip work to watch basketball, begin drinking heavily early in the day, and incorrectly predict the winners of games which ultimately will lead to me losing lots of money.

There are two great games I am looking foward to this week, Rivalry Week. One because it's local and the other because it's going to be so exciting I will urinate in my pants on purpose like those times in Wildwood.

Tonight, Villanova and St. Joe's will do battle in the
Holy War. This is always a fun game because of the fans alone. Nova has all the obnoxious, "it doesn't matter if we win because we'll still have more money than you" fans (sorry to the two Nova people who may read this). SJU just has a bunch of idiots in their student section, many of whom I consider good friends. In the end, it doesn't matter to me who wins, just as long as it's a good one. Although watching Jameer and company roll into the Pavillion a few years back and win by 29 was sweet.

Tomorrow night is the game of all games. Duke versus North Carolina. The best rivalry in college b-ball and in my opinion the second best in all sports, behind Yanks-Sox. This outcome I do care about. Duke-UNC games never disappoint. I'm hoping for a good one but wouldn't be too upset if UNC blew the Dukies out like the little bastards they are. Go Heels. I need to pee.

Comments:
I can't wait to lose me some money on my pools. One of the few times I dont mind loseing money. The other is in a strippers G-string, OHHHHHHHHHHHH!(Like Dice Clay)
 
Wasn't even a competitive game...
 
you are the only good blogger on this page. and like a loser i check it about once a day.. great post as usual, and some terrific hate on the re: yesterday. cismdii?

tboneeeee
 
that hate was my way of retiring from the re list because I get too many e-mails and I don't feel like reading them anymore. It, of course, never applied to you my fat friend. Eww my fat friend.

But why you sippin on haterade for my boyz incog and jmoney?
 
"Then crown his ass" - Denny Green
 
"They are who we thought they were." - more Denny Green
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?