Friday, February 02, 2007

 

The jerk store called and said they're all out of you!

Has anyone else notice that blog-o-mania has died down again after the last week or two? It was getting a little out of hand there for a minute but it seems things are back to normal. Meaning sounpretty still has atleast 15 new posts a week, smedelicious will post maybe once a week but three at a shot and we here will post once. Because were lazy. At least I am.

Anyway, heres some randomness.

Are the Phils playing yet? I can not wait to start going to games, have a few beers, yell at Pat the bat to get out of Philly. The stuff summers about. Oh, and those season awesome seats I can get are going to cost me a small fortune but its worth the splurge. I predict a big season and I want to be front and center for it.

Boston is full od idiots. They think a lit up sign of a cartoon character from aqua teen hunger force is a bomb. That is wicked stupid.

Speaking of cartoon network, when are they coming out with new episodes of sea lab 2021? Everyone loved that show. Bring it back already dingleberries.

I'm a shady dude.

Is Al Gore going to be running for presidente or what? If he does I would vote for him. Not for any of his enviromental hooha but because he was on Futurama befor and was hi-larious!

I have a new intern and you dont. Well, actually some of you who read this do too but people are assuming he is mine so I am going to officially proclaim him as mine right here and now. Tone Loc has nothing to fear however no matter what Morgan says.

I still need a massage. Not a butt massage or anything but right around the shoulder region for like 5 minutes. First person to do so will get $10 in U.S. currency. (Insert happy ending joke here.)

Work this Friday is going to suck much like it did today, Thursay, and I dont feel like going in. If I didnt have so much to do I would take off and just watch the Simpsons. I am not going to be a happy pappy.

Comments:
that's because blogger won't let me sign in without a GMAIL account.
 
I think there is enough Rooster greatness to go around. Don't be so selfish.
 
Just another reason to hate Boston, and love Aqua Teen Hunger Force. As if anyone needed more reasons for both.

I caught on to Sea Lab late, but yeah, it was damn funny.

At this point, I can't even remember Rooster's real name...
 
There's just one of me and everyone else has at least 5 bloggers. I post when I can!
 
i'm sorry jmon. you are the best pappy in the world though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?