Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Was President Lincoln OK?


I would like to be the first to say, "Thanks Abe. Thanks Georgie boy. Thanks for the day off." And I'm saying that because I love the both of you equally for that thing that you both did, possibly together, maybe separate? I'm not really sure but it must have been a-some if it got us a day off from work and in the end that's all that matters.

As nice as it is to have the day off it equally sucks when you still get up at your regular time and go in because you have some shit to do that can't wait till Tuesday(Another reason I hate New York). I basically came in, saw Miz cynical on the elevator (which means I didn't even get a chance to scare her), started working, finished up around 1 and was on my way. There wasn't even a positive about being there that long. I did sleep for about 2 hours when I got home but that's a poor positive.

A good positive that has nothing to do with work is that I took all my Omaha steaks out of the boxes and will, God willing, be doing some grilling in the next week. Did I mention that it came with lava cakes ladies? Hope every ones day off went as spectacular as mine.

Comments:
i love that you received a box of meat.

i hate that you came in and worked today.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?