Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

The biggest loser


This might actually be a somewhat embarrassing post but you know what? I'm going to make it anyway just so everyone can laugh at me.

Basically my girlfriend told me something the other night. Something kind of weird. It all starts out about three months ago or so. She told me that I was kissing weird. I thought, "OK this is how I always do it but if you don't like it I'll switch it up. Thanks for the tip." Fast-forward to this past Wednesday, her birthday no less, where she tells me this: "You've been kissing differently lately." At first I didn't know what the hell she was talking about but then it clicked in my head about what she said. "Remember you pretty much told me you didn't like the way I kiss? We'll I changed it up." I said. " We'll this is worse. Go back to the old way."

I'm not really sure how to feel about this. Well I know its not good but should I feel like a horrible kissing loser? Should I assume she is comparing me to someone else now? Should I really have posted about this? Meh, I don't care. All I had to do was drop the new shit and go back to the classics... wow am I a loser.

Comments:
Oh jmoney. I am embarrassed for you right now. Maybe you should stop practicing on Homer. It's not the same.
 
I asked you if this was embarrising after you read it and you said "no its funny". By the lack of comments I'm assuming everyones embarresed for me.
 
Practice kissing your hand like Icebox did in the Little Giants.
 
Incog was here
 
Well, it is funny. But not in the traditional way. It's more of an uncomfortable funny.
 
And no, I dont practice on Homer (he would bite my face). And no, I wont practice on my hand. I have a pillow with a painted on face to practice on, thank you very much.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?