Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

Jmoney's softer side

Its been awhile since I've posted, and for good reason. I have nothing to write about. Nothing I wanna talk about with you jerks anyway so don't expect anything juicy in this post. So here goes some randomness.

Some people may think that my musical taste is only limited to the heavier side of rock. You my friend, are an idiot. I like all kinds of music and to demonstrate here are my two current favorite acoustic songs.

Hey there Delilah- Plain white T's
I think I first heard this song about two months ago on the ole satellite radio but always forgot to download it and put it on the mp3. That is until last week. Now I listen to it way to much and wish I could sing even the slightest bit. I can't. But I still pretend.


Nutshell- Alice in chains
This song is old. Like 1990 old. But I hadn't heard it in a long while until recently and you know what? I dig the shit outta it. Knowing that just about all of AIC songs are about heroin and what Layne Stayley was going through makes it that much better. R.I.P.
I couldn't find a real video of this unfortunately because the recorded version is much better but with this unplugged version you get to see Layne on heroin as he sings about heroin. sweet? No. Fun fact about the unplugged performance: Layne was so fucked up they had to perform every song 3-4 times.Ouch


This isn't a song I just started listening to regularly, its actually one of my favorite songs, so I'm throwing it in. Got beef? Try and do something about it. Yea, that's what I though tough guy. So here's Nothingman- Pearl Jam

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?