Monday, May 14, 2007

 

Don't call her pale!


I'm going to try and make this quick instead of dragging it out and being as boring as a post made by flip flop girl. Here goes.

Last week me, unusual suspect, flip flop and someone who doesn't have a blog, thus no name, went out to a work event with free drinks (why else would we go ya mook?) after drinking for free for a couple hours there we went to McGillans and had some $5 pitchers and watched the funniest kareoke performace of "eight days a week", possible ever.

So we leave McGillans when the suggestion of going to Bump comes up. Bumps a gay bar. Earlier in the night when this first came up it was a solid no from me. Now I said sure, what the fuck. It doesn't actually make me gay. Does it?!?!? So were walking there when some gay dude says to unusual, "Ew, look how pale she is." This isn't exactly an earthshattering thing to say but I didnt like how he said it and that he was just bein a fuckin dick. So I did what any drunk guy does, start yellin shit and hope for a fight. It didnt happen, which is good because I would have caved his face in with this shit (points to fist).

Bottom line: Don't call unusal suspect pale motherfucka

Comments:
what a sin. i am so not embarrassed either. really, of all the things he could have called me...and the best he could do was pale.
 
Bump's a gay bar? That explains alot. Can't believe I fell for the old "I dropped my keys down your pants" line.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?