Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

I don't have sh*t to post about, so I'll just ramble

It's already May 24th and its not unofficially summertime. Obviously I know summer beings in June, but its not officially unofficially summertime til I hear "Summertime" by the almighty DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

How is possible that Red Bull tastes better after it's mixed with vodka?

I was disappointed by the last few minutes of 2 different season finales this week, 24 and Lost. Why did 24 go off at 9:55 (real-life time)? Its like they ran out of things to cover at 9:45, stalled until 9:55, and then ended the episode providing us with 5 minutes of commercials. Sh*t could of just went off at 9:45 but Jack still had a few minutes left in his "24 hours". I don't think he's peed or eaten all season so they should have ended with him making a grilled cheese sandwich or something. And Lost? Won't even get into it. (Yeah TV is serious for me, I'm a dweeb.)

I don't know who else cares that may be reading this, but how great was it to see the Boston Celtics fall to fifth in the draft lottery? That's karma for tanking the whole second half of the season.

I think I'll take this opportunity to bless you guys with some of my favorite youtube uhhh... favorites:

Nerf Basketball Dunk Contest: Part 1 and Part 2
DESTRO featuring The Baroness- "Get Money" MUSIC VIDEO (80s cartoon fans)
Jack Bauer "24" Dammit! Montage
Shaq cursing on live TV... and doesn't care
ESPN SportsCenter Big Buddy Commercial
The Kevin Hart scene from the 40 Year Old Virgin

I'll leave it there for now.

Comments:
we should get a nerf net in here. jmoney go buy one.
 
i already have one, i just dont tell either of you jerkfaces about it.

oh, and thats probably one of the best ESPN commercials ever.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?