Monday, May 14, 2007

 

I'm here for the gangbang

I gotta say, looking back this past weekend wasn't too shabby. Not the best weekend ever but not the worse. Two Phillies games, two W's. Friday was actually the first time to a game this year in my regular seats. Regular seats meaning I bought about nine games worth off of a buddy with season tickets. I gotta say, premo seats and the best part about them is that they were close but we still had shelter from the rain and did not get a single drop of rain on us. All in all, good time. So, to all the people who had other plans and didn't want to come, you missed out.

Saturday after the game I ventured into olde city for Tone Loc's birthday. $2 drafts and some kid I dont know tearin up the dance floor were obvious highlights. Apparently it was lesbian night but I missed all that action. And since I didn't get out till late, and the night was young, i called up a friend of mine and hung out with her and her boyfriend till 8am. I was afraid it would be weird just the three of us hangin out but it wasn't. I guess thats obvious since we were up till 8 and they let me crash on their couch. Being a third wheel is actually becoming a talent of mine. I can think of four couples I've hung out with in the last month where it was only mildly awkward. Usually because I would suggest having a threesome, followed by demanding a threesome and finally having my own threesome with both my hands.

All in all, an OK weekend.

Comments:
you did have a good weekend. rock on with yo' bad self.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?