Monday, May 14, 2007

 

Mortal Kombat!


I was listening to my usual 20 minutes of the always hilarious Preston and Steve Morning Show today and heard the tale of the long-time Villanova student known as Mendel Doug. Apparently, he is a maniac who walks around campus with a Star Wars-esque light saber and, as seen in the video, other plastic weapons that probably hurt when you get hit with them. Let me just say that this guy is awesome.

I immediately e-mailed my Nova alum friend who further confirmed his existence. Callers in to the show said he hangs out in Sea Isle too. Which means, if I see Mendel Doug out in SIC this summer, I am going to challenge him. Hopefully, I will fare better than this guy did. Although, according to my friend, Mendel Doug is a rugby player. So he will most likely beast me. But what I lack in strength I make up for in speed, meaning I will run away when he goes all Luke Skywalker on my ass. JMoney, we have to find this guy.

Speaking of rugby, for the second time in my life I was at a bar this weekend full of women rugby players. Now I'm not one to stereotype but I didn't have to. They were manning it up aka making out like drunken men right in front me. Oh those silly women rugby players.

Comments:
I suggest we surround him with about 8 guys and get Darth vader on his ass.
 
I don't know how to post...but I do love being anonymously quoted. And just for the record although you are wicked strong he could definitely kick your ass, even though he doesn't wear shoes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?