Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Pertty good week

I have to say, I've had a pretty good week so far. Lets start from the beginning. That's right, not the middle, not the end, but the beginning. Which was Thursday the 14th.

Thursday morning, bright and early. Well, maybe not that early it was 9 o'clock but still, early enough. Anyway, at 9 I had my annual review. And it went well. I gots paid mothaf@$kers! I got a nice raise and rubbed it in every ones face. This was followed by the only bad thing all week. I was suppose to be off every Friday in June but was told I somehow messed up and now have no Fridays off. Not even the day I had tickets to the Phillies afternoon game. Which reminds me, anyone want want tickets to see the Phils vs. Mets?

Back to the good shit. That night myself and some co-workers (to those reading this, hi co-workers) went out for my birthday and $1 tacos. Overall good time. I got to drink a 40 for the first time in years. Nothing really crazy happened though, so no good stories. Unless you consider me home in bed by 12 to be cooky. You do? Well your boring.

Friday to Saturday is my favorite weekend of the year. My family reunion in Wildwood crest. There was over 208 Jmoney relatives in one spot. Half of which I couldn;t even name. Does it matter? No. I still stayed up till 5 in the morning drinking with anyone who was awake. You might be saying 5 isn't really that late and I would normally agree except I had to be up at 6 to go golfing. I'm a terrible golfer so this wasn;t all that fun. I couldn't get back to the hotel and start drinking again soon enough. We got back around 1 and I finished my case of old man beer at 2 (thats high life). How could this be? I only drank for 3 hours the night before and no one else drank this shit. Do I drink this much when we go out? Somethings off here.

I guess that's really it. Throw in some horseshoes, hanging out with my immediate family, milkshakes and more beer and you have my Thursday to Wednesday.

I only came home today because I think I might have to work on Friday. And after that its right back down the shore. Holy shit do I hate the city in the summer. Name me one good reason to be here besides going to work, which isn't good but necessary. Oh, that's right. You can't jerk. Fuck you Philly.

Here's me with a 40

Comments:
that's all great but you haven't lived until you've eaten a combo out of the toilet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?