Tuesday, July 10, 2007

 

Raping the 80s

I would never normally throw the word rape around... but sh*t is getting serious.


Oh yeah, I'll most definitely be first in line though. Hopefully wearing the hoodie that Alvin is rocking in that poster. Seriously.

What's going on with the hip hop vibe though? Are they going to be rappers (ugh). Washed up rappers (Simon is looking real Run DMC-ish)? For a second I thought the poster said "They're black & bigger than ever."

At least Jason Lee is in it. And the Chippettes better be in it, they were fine (they were 18 right?)

Transformers was apparently pretty good, so I'll give this the benefit of the doubt... unlike that Underdog movie dropping this year.

Comments:
jason lee just ruined his career.

Best jason lee quote ever you ask? "I'm only the fuckin lead singer"- alomst famous.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?