Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

I'm booooooored


I've been having a little problem lately and no it is not erectile dysfunction. I've been taking pills for that for months now and can get semi-regular boners. My problem is that I'm bored. Bored of everything. I'm bored of work, going out, going to the gym, running, TV, the Internet, any hobbies I have, playing the drums, everything. I need a new fuckin' Hobie or just something new in my life.

The only thing that I have actually been looking forward to is a change in the seasons. Maybe I can take up rock climbing or bear wrestling, anything outside where I can get in touch with nature maybe? I dont know. Maybe I should do more drugs and just space out instead of dealing with it. Actually, thats a damn good idea except that it would hurt my wallet a little too much.

Well, if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. Seriously anything. Even bullshit ones like ceramics or getting in touch with my emotions, all welcomed. It's too bad no one ever reads this shit or maybe I'd get some comments. Fuckin' communists.

Comments:
you need a vacation. No, really. that's what it is
 
Maybe you could start huffing. That's not too expensive & it's a little dangerous - you won't know if that hit will get you high or kill you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?