Friday, September 28, 2007

 

Lets knit and bake cookies

Oh sports, you rock my socks. Seriously though this is a great week to be a Philly sports fan. I don't want to jinx a certain baseball team that plays in South Philly and for only 3 more games this season but they could do something they haven't done in 13 years. I saw them lose on Tuesday, missed them tie up the Mets on Thursday (watched on TV) but will get to see them play Friday and Saturday. Both pretty much must win games. I'm hoping to see them clinch something or other... don't. Want. To. Jinx.

This isn;t nearly as exciting as a possible Phillies playoff berth but I got to see a Flyers pre-season win on Wednesday. Pretty damn good seats to I must say. I would hope so because they are a doctors season tickets. Bitch best have some good seats.

Fun fact: I caught a puck with me teeth and I saw two capitals players make out on the kiss cam. It was hottttttt.

I'm not going to get to witness this game in person but the Iggles are playing the New York jerkoffs, also known as the giants. Obviously any time there is division play its going to be a good game, especially with the Giants since they think they actually got a shot at winning. All because the beat the Skins. Assholes... although B-Dawk and Westbrook are banged up. No difference says I. I'm gettin shitty either way... might poop my pants from being so drunk... we'll see.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?