Monday, September 10, 2007

 

The "stop Aaron from bitching" post

I'm only posting something so Aaron stops coming up to me in the hallways begging to post on this damn blog. He begs for me to blog and then begs for my kisses. He's gay if no one knew. Just kidding... as far as I know. Here's some random media!!!!!

Random shooting and one dumb girl who decides to run toward the gunfire.


This lady actually makes Britney seem like a good parent.
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video....mom.train.cnn

This guy is ok. It looks like he went splat but i promise he is fine. Just kidding, he's in a hundred pieces.
http://www.filecabi.net/video/luke46463.html

I'll try and keep up with ya Aaron but I gurantee nothing. Maybe even next time my post wont just be shit I found on the interweb. Maybe

Comments:
The two guys in the shooting used to have a work blog also. You can easily figure out which one was left to post on it alone.

Good thing you made a post...
 
Thanks for not shooting at me. If you did though i hope you would have better aim then that guy.

I think i'm going to post tonight also.
 
Tone Loc might not be so lucky...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?