Saturday, September 15, 2007

 

Take a hike summer


I love this time of the year. I get to wear the same pair of jeans for a month straight and no one even knows.

I get to wear bulky sweatshirts that make my already impressive physique look that much larger and awe inspriring.

I get to wear wool hats, which is good because i look like a badass with that shit pulled all low on my eyes. Old ladies have been known to think about possibly crossing the street when they see me coming.

I get to drink hot chocolate in the morning. I like hot chocolate.

I get to sleep with three blankets on me but still wear shorts.

I get to watch football again and get ready for postseason baseball.

I get to check out all the ladies in thier winter wear. I dig that shit. I really do.

And probably the best part is that halloween is right around the corner which means hay rides, chicks dressing in naughty nurse/cop/teacher/librarian/nun/construction worker/plumber/mortition, pumkin carving and drinking. There isn't really anything special about the drinking but i just enjoy it.

Now that I got all that out, fuck you summer.

Comments:
Fall is great until about November. Then it kinda sucks ass.
 
The colder it gets the better. I;m not happy until i cant tell if i have balls.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?