Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

Finally.

As a dude who loves female celebrities, i couldn't be more excited for Chickipedia.

First thing i did was make sure my top 10 are on there (yes i'm still that immature) and a couple were missing. So now i have a project to work on.

It's still in beta and has some kinks to work out, and are the body measurements really necessary? It's almost creepy. But so great.

Now when I inevitably run into these women, i can present myself like a legitimate groupie who knows waaay too much about them.

Comments:
Damn! I had this idea years ago! If only I wasn't so lazy.
 
You guys are soo wrong. How would you like it if we ladies had a site like that for guys?
 
you do. its called sounpretty
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?