Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

Much to do about nothing

In case anyone was wondering, and you weren't, I am currently home sick and very bored. Being home with nothing to do equals me writing another horrible blog post about nothing much. Ready? Here goes!

I guess I shall start with ye olde super bowl this Sunday. We got the Pats Vs. the New York football Giants. Ugh. I did not want the Pats to go undefeated and have a perfect season. Does Tom Brady really need to go perfect? He already is perfect! I just pray that there is something wrong with him that no one knows about, like webbed feet or a tail.

Did I mention I hate the Giants? So I'm forced to route for Mr. Perfect, and I don't mean Curt Henning, Tom Brady. Jerk.


It's that time of year again folks. That time where I get to pick out games from my friends Phillies season tickets. If anyone came to a game with me last year you will remember that they r-o-c-k-e-d. Behind home plate. This year they will be slightly better and if I buy 10 games I can also buy a Bo Sox game. Awwwwww shit! I can't wait for baseball.

And if anyone is interested in coming, it only costs a couple of beers! The only down side is that you would have to go with me. I know its a tough decision, awesome seats to a Phillies game but talking to me for three hours... what to do.


I'm starting to really like free pool Wednesdays at the Lions Den and hottubs in the winter.


And to finish up, guess who finally got their permit?

Comments:
Do you mean your learner's permit? You don't drive? Tom Brady isn't perfect - he's a baby daddy & is dating busted face looking Gisele.
 
this is gonna be the worst Super Bowl ever. it's just a slap in the face to Eagles fans.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?